- Manufactured from FDA approved SILICONE RUBBER in Clean Room Environment.
- Non toxic, Non Leaching & Pyrogenfree.
- Withstand repeated Sterilization.
- Compatible with common drug formulation
- Biological Neutral
- Resist Oxidation, Ozone & radiation.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Non-reactive to body tissue and fluid.
- Non-adherence tissue.
- Retains Physical properties in extreme.
Other Features :
- Non reactive to body tissue and fluid
- Non-adherence to tissue.
- Unaffected by most waster soluble materials
- Sterilisable by steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide (ET) and gamma radiation
- Resists oxidation, ozone and radiation.
- Indefinite shelf life.
- Appearance Transparent.
- Shore A Hardness – 60.
- Density: – 1.2
- Temperature:- – 60º to 250º C. (-110º to 480º F)
- Elongation at break 500%
- Tensile Strength:- 11.0Mpa
- Range = 0.2mm ID to 100 mm ID
- Transfer of Sterile Liquids.
- Blood Transfusion.
- I.V. Administration.
- Percutaneous flow guided cardiac catheterization.
- Prolonged dialysis & drainage of the peritoneal cavity.
- Suction Drainage.
- As gasket for autoclave & ovens.
- With food & dairy equipments.
- Animal husbandry Infertility Clinic for Embryo transfer.
- As insulator in electronic & Electric equipments.
- Bio Technology , Agricultural & Research Laboratories